Qu4drupleForteQu4drupleForte

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Craving Craving

Friggin' hate magpies...Love the film though! great atmosphere and interesting setting, I like how the bird was characterized, although the body language was a bit vague at times. Also, the music was perfect, I don't know who did it, but I'd hang onto them if I were you. All in all, great atmosphere, short and sweet; keep it up!

Blackbeccy responds:

Yes I indeed have some things to work harder on :) The music are from several artists, one I know personally and from the other two I bought the license. You can find their names in the credits if you are further interested. Thank you very much for your comment and your rating! It means a lot to me!

Big Mistake Big Mistake

Awesome! I especially love the squash and stretch in this, gives everything a fluid, cartoony feel I never thought I'd see in stick animation.

Spell Sorter Spell Sorter

Ok, this game is just great to me, I love this Papers Please-ish style of decision making that makes you really think about small choices.
First off, interface is easy to get around, nothing to change there. Music, sound and art style are both great in my opinion and blend very well.
Spells are generally pretty good and can be a fun read sometimes, my only concern is that their effects can be too unambiguous at times, for example, the power to make anything spontaneously combust is undoubtedly asking for trouble, and hey, maybe I want that, but I feel as the game progresses I should be expected to read into things more as the cost and benefit of spells gets harder to asses immediately.
Finally, this game is BEGGING for more depth in terms of the "spell stats" system. Why just crime and happiness? what about employment? poverty? hell, political stability? You could easily bunch these under the umbrella term of "happiness," but I just feel like choosing between crime or happiness is unchallenging and not quite as empowering.
Hope that's not too much to take in, keep up the awesome work, my friend!